Strategic Design Studio | Career Opportunity | Award-Winning Projects | Forward-Thinking Clients
Hiring: Wayfinding Designer
Wayfinding Designer Full-time
Job Location – Brisbane CBD
We are on the search for Wayfinding designers to work with us.
Ideally you will be an experienced wayfinding practitioner looking for career growth within a highly specialised design studio.
Over the past 30 years Dotdash has designed local, national and internationally award winning wayfinding strategies and signage systems in the built environment, for the transport, healthcare, education & research, major events, civic, cultural & sport, urban precincts & public realm, corporate & commercial, residential and interpretive sectors.
This role presents the opportunity to become part of a highly collaborative studio with a focus on evidence based design. As a Designer you will be designing for Clients with vision, on projects that demand excellence. You will have the chance to work on multiple high profile, engaging projects.
Important Skills We’re Seeking
– Experience designing Wayfinding Strategies, and signage systems across multiple sectors, including transport, healthcare, education, urban & public realm, major events and interpretive
– You’ll have 5+ years working as part of a professional practice design team
– Client facing experience, briefings, presentations and ongoing engagement
– Value best practice design outcomes for our Clients
– A proven ability to manage a range of project scales and sizes
– Experience meeting deliverables and deadlines
What can we offer you?
History – An extensive track record of benchmarked local and international projects spanning decades
Team of experts – Designers of varied skills and background all with a passion for wayfinding
Specialist studio – Our projects are not diluted or considered secondary to the the main outcome, high quality wayfinding projects are our priority
Studio space – Vibrant, vocal and collaborative.
Organised and polite, with a positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, you will be a part of a small but driven team. This is a full-time position, working in the Brisbane CBD studio. The role does not lend itself to working remotely.
If you are an Australian citizen, permanent resident or have the right to work in Australia, and would like to join us send a Cover Letter, your CV and Portfolio - high quality resolution please, to firstname.lastname@example.org