Strategic Design Studio | Career Opportunity | Award-Winning Projects | Forward-Thinking Clients
Hiring: Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
Wayfinding and Signage for Cities and Places
At Dotdash we’re all about designing with purpose.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with a passion for cities and places to join our award winning studio.
This is an opportunity to work with a design team and be part of one of Australia’s leading wayfinding practices.
Known for our wayfinding and signage design expertise, we work on projects of all scales around the world.We collaborate with Clients and design consultants who pursue excellence and commit to vision.
Are you a Designer who?
– Would relish working on projects that help build identity, shape and develop the visual language of our cities, towns and open spaces
– Is highly motivated and likes to be challenged
– Is a leader, directing your design team
– Is experienced in spatial and environmental graphic design
– Puts sharp Graphic skills - layout, colour, typography and form - at the front of the project
– Present concepts to clients in a influential and informed manner, working within an expected time frame
– Manage multiple projects, prioritising tasks according to deliverables
– Design graphic layouts and work collaboratively with other designers to reach evidence based solutions
– Be part of a design studio that values restraint and respects professional practice
– High proficient in Adobe Illustrator with experience in CAD tools
– Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign with the ability to create highly skilled layouts and polished presentation documents
– Proficient in Adobe Photoshop with the ability to create montages and edit images for inclusion in presentations
– Understand the importance of materiality and form.
To exceed in this role you will need
– 7+ years experience in a similar role
– Tertiary qualifications in design
– A diverse portfolio that demonstrates your strong ideas based thinking
– Demonstrated studio experience in designing identities for sign families across a wide variety of sectors including public & urban realm, transport, healthcare, education, interpretive, major events, parklands & open spaces and cultural, civic & sport.
This is a full-time position, working in the studio, with the design team. The role does not lend itself to working remotely.
If you are an Australian citizen, permanent resident or have the right to work in Australia, and would like to join us please send a Cover Letter, your CV and Portfolio - high quality resolution please, to firstname.lastname@example.org
no recruiters please.