Strategic Design Studio | Career Opportunity | Award-Winning Clients
Hiring: Designer - Wayfinding Strategy
We have an opportunity to join our team, with a role for a Wayfinding Strategist.
You must be passionate about helping people find their way.
You will work with our Senior Design Team, engaging with Clients and other high profile design consultants on major wayfinding and visual communication projects.
You will use your wayfinding, planning, urban design, spatial design, messaging and communication skills and experience to deliver projects around Australia and the world.
You will design wayfinding strategies that enable the rest of the design team to realise the best possible outcomes for our Clients.
You’ll have the support and expertise of our Directors and multi-disciplinary designers.
– Ready to fulfill your ambition of working with a leading design practice
– You’re a communicator and influencer
– A natural leader, who believes in the value of your own individual talent, but you know the importance of being part of the team
– Posses both design talent and social intelligence
– Set and achieve goals
– You’re driven by the pursuit of elegant design solutions
– Believe in the positive impact experience design can create
– Care deeply about the purpose of your work, seeing projects through to completion
– Unflappable under pressure
– Have a committed approach to your role
– Not be afraid to contribute to robust and open discussion
Dotdash are design leaders in Wayfinding Communication Strategy and Design.
We are unwavering in our commitment to designing thoughtful, human centred outcomes.
For the past three decades, we’ve focused on building our Wayfinding knowledge and skills.
Our award winning work spans Urban Precincts & Public Realm, Transport, Healthcare, Parklands & Open Spaces, Cultural, Civic & Sport, Education & Research, Corporate & commercial, Major Events, Residential and Interpretive sectors.
Important Skills we are seeking.
– You’ll have 5+ years experience as a Wayfinding designer
– or in an aligned design sector – urban design, transport planning, spatial design, landscape architecture
– Experience working in cross disciple teams on small, medium and large scale projects
– An ability to clearly and effectively communicate with Clients and the design team
– Have a passion for user centred design outcomes
– Be a problem solver who thrives on a challenge
– Articulate your design ideas through verbal, written and visual presentation
– Fluent in design tools such as Illustrator and Indesign
We encourage design excellence and support creativity.
We appreciate the quality of ideas and the contribution people make to an open and collaborative culture. We value stability and the opportunity to create an environment where our designers can flourish.
Apply now! Let us know why you would like to work with us.
Email your CV, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian citizens or permanent residents only.
No recruiters please.