We make complex spaces simple
We’re Dotdash, a leading design practice for Wayfinding, Signage and Visual Communication strategic consulting and project delivery in the built environment.
Our team brings together highly specialised designers from architecture, industrial design, urban and graphic design.
From our Studio in Brisbane, we work with Clients who are leaders in their field.
We work on award winning, top-tier projects around the country and the world.
We make user journeys easy.
We give static environments life.
We work across Public Realm, Transport, Healthcare, Education, Major Events, Parklands & Open Spaces, Commercial, Retail and Residential sectors.
We're Looking for a Wayfinding Lead
This is a leadership role and the candidate must have experience in designing complex Wayfinding strategies.
- Candidates are expected to lead and manage design work.
- The candidate must have excellent people skills and be able to represent Dotdash both to Clients and in the broader design community.
- Take responsibility for mentoring junior designers.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Wayfinding strategy, signage design and Visual Communication design process.
- Demonstrated experience working on significant Wayfinding projects.
- Demonstrated fluency in Adobe Creative Suite with a specialty in Illustrator/Indesign/Photoshop.
- 3+ years leading outstanding projects.
- Full-time in our Brisbane studio.
About the Role
This is a career defining role working with some of the best clients, designers and consultants in the world. You will have the vision, courage and determination to
- Take the studio forward in the design realm.
- Extend Dotdash's reach in the business world.
- Uphold our core design values.
What we value
- Simplicity over cleverness.
- You appreciate working with exceptional designers.
- A strong problem solving design approach.
- Collaboration with our Clients and design leaders.
If your skill, personality and ambition aligns with ours, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Visa sponsorship is a consideration for the right candidate.
We are dotdash, an interdisciplinary design practice focused on wayfinding strategy.
We help millions of people find their way around our complex urban environments.